Whimsy Arts and Crafts Birthday PartiesContent hide3 Types of Crafts You Can Select and Pricing
What kind of craft activities can be done at a Whimsy Party? At Whimsy, we have options for all ages and interests. Parties are an hour and a half and start at $16 per child but can vary depending on the projects and add-ons chosen (i.e. the sluice add-on is $5) Typically we have you select a category (wood, mosaics, ceramics, stuffies, etc) and a corresponding budget (see below) and then we give the children choices within that. We also offer mining as an add-on option where kids get to sift in our muddy river for gemstone treasure!
As an example, if you select basic wood and mining, kids would choose between five or six $16 wood options (treasure box, birdhouse, heart box, etc.) and then the mining would be $5 additional for a total of $21 per child. Mosaics range between $16 and $20, small stuffies which include the T-shirt art run $20-$21, etc. (Note: there is a $200 minimum for an official hosted Whimsy party. )
What is included in addition to my craft? Birthday parties include a party host and helper(s), a digital photo of the group, a special gift for the birthday child, a whole lotta fun and best of all, peace of mind. From greeting your guests to serving the cake, we do all the work and you get to enjoy the party. You bring in your cake, candles, juice boxes, paper goods and we’ll do both the setup and clean up.
If you are scheduled during a mealtime – we work with a pizza place that delivers a great product on time. We contact you a week before the party to get the first names of your guests, review what you have to bring and make sure you’re set for the big day!
Additional information about Whimsy Arts and Crafts Birthday Parties for Kids
- Whimsy Party Minimums: For an ‘official’ Whimsy party there is a $200 minimum excluding food and tax. If you are planning on a small group, you are always welcome and we would set it up as a scheduled ‘walk-in’. Ask a Whimsy associate for details.
- Cancellation Fees: Parties may be canceled up to 3 weeks in advance with no penalty. If the party is canceled with less than 3 weeks notice, your credit card will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. In the case of illness or dangerous weather conditions, we will work with you to reschedule your event.
- Paper Goods: If you plan on serving food and drinks, please bring ALL paper goods. (Paper plates for pizza, cake, utensils, napkins, drink cups, tablecloths…)
- Time Allotment: Parties run 1-½ hours in duration and are booked at two-hour intervals If your guests are late, just remember that there are other parties scheduled after yours. Studio rental is available for longer events.
- Opening Gifts: Due to time restrictions gifts may not be opened at Whimsy.
- Pinatas/Blowers: We are sorry to say that Pinatas and noise horn blowers are not allowed at Whimsy
- Food: If your party is scheduled during a mealtime, we can add pizza to your bill ($11 for large cheese plus delivery/tip). You are always welcome to bring in your own birthday cake, ice-cream, and beverages. We have both a refrigerator and a freezer. All other food items should be discussed in advance as a food service fee may be imposed.
- Adult Supervision: We do our very best to make your party as effortless as possible for you but you are ultimately responsible for caring for your children and guests as it relates to diapers/bathroom assistance, behavior and overall adherence to Whimsy’s safety rules. You are also liable for damages incurred by party attendees to Whimsy property and or goods.
- Adult Guests at Whimsy: We love parents, but Whimsy parties focus on the kids. We understand that some parents expect to stay – especially with the little ones. Conceptually this is fine, but it becomes a problem when the number of adults exceeds the number of children. We have a hard time getting to the kids, we have less room for our walk-in customers, and it makes our job much more difficult. If you are planning a large event with many adults (family party, reunion, church group, etc.), please talk to a Whimsy associate regarding studio rental. If the number of your adults is excessive– a service fee may be imposed, and/or we may need to ask some to drop off.
Types of Crafts You Can Select and Pricing
$16 – $20
Choose from a variety of decorative plaques and mirrors. Start off by painting it and then finish it off with as many mosaic tiles as it will hold. (A true mosaic has grout but we can only do that for walk ins and workshops)
Pick a project that is fun to paint and functional too! Treasure boxes, birdhouses, mirror dressers and more. Combine it with a trip to the mining sluice and you have a memorable party that works for all genders and ages.
A favorite at any age! Paint a tiny T-shirt and then stuff an 8″ cuddly friend full of love and soft fluffy stuffing. Don’t forget to put in the heart! Your choice of many adorable animals.
$16 – $20
Choose between boxes, banks or whimsical statues. Nicer quality than plaster but nothing that you would eat off of or drink out of that needs firing. We’re all about immediate gratification, especially with the younger ones!
$16 – $23
The French art of painting with paper. It’s a little messy but ultimately it is easy to do and the end product always looks divine. Works best for parties if the group is smaller and the kids are older.
Have an inkling of an idea you want to pursue? Or a theme you want matched? Give us a little time and a little leeway and we’ll come back to you with option
Next Steps You Can Take In Regards to Whimsy Arts and Crafts Birthday Parties
Minimum Price Per Person: $16Venue Appropriate for which age groups:
- If you’d like to learn more about the Whimsy Arts and Crafts Birthday Parties click here
- If you’d like to learn more about how to prepare for a kids birthday party click here
- If you’ve hosted a kids’ birthday party at the Whimsy Arts and Crafts in Framingham or have been to a Whimsy Arts and Crafts birthday party please post some reviews of your experience.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.