Celebrate your special day at the Springfield Museums!
We offer a two-hour birthday party in a private room, with a host to help prepare the room with your decorations and greet your guests with an introductory craft. We also provide paper goods & plastic utensils.
During the party, you may visit:
- The Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum and stop by the Cat’s Corner for a craft led by our friendly staff
- The Springfield Science Museum and our Smithsonian Spark!Lab, hands-on innovation center
- The Wood Museum of Springfield History and Hasbro Gameland
- The George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum to step into a whole new world in the Art Discovery Center and create a piece of art
- The Seymour Planetarium to learn more about our night sky
- A variety of special exhibitions
- Family Fun Day visits offer even more opportunities for fun
Your party plan is fully customizable, and our host will help you determine the best route to take as your guests play and explore.
- Parties of up to 20 children and additional adults are $325 for nonmembers, $250 for members. Additional children are $10 per child.
- One adult responsible for the group must be present at all times.
Need help with refreshments? Box lunches are available for pre-order from the Blake House Café. You can also order your birthday cake through the Blake House Café by calling. And after your party, all the guests are free to continue to explore the museums.
For more information and to schedule your party, please reach out for a quote
Please note: candles and balloons are not allowed in the museums or on the grounds.Minimum Price Per Person: $16Venue Appropriate for which age groups:
- 3-5th Grade
- Middle School
Need help with refreshments? Box lunches are available for pre-order from the Blake House Café. You can also order your birthday cake through the Blake House Café
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.