Pinot’s Palette Lexington: The easiest kids party you’ll ever plan
Regular Kids Paint Parties 2.5 Hours – Our minimum headcount is 12 and maximum 40 seats. Age 6 to 12:
- Price $25 Per Person. Age 13 to 16:
- Price $30 Per Person. Glow Parties
- All Ages $30 Per Person.
PreSchool Paint Parties 1.5 Hours – Age 4, 5 & 6.
- Package 1: $350 – 15 Kids.
- Package 2: $450 – 16 to 20 Kids.
- Package 3: $550 – 21 to 25 Kids.
How To Book a Party at Pinot’s Palette Lexington
Private events are booked by placing a refundable deposit to secure your desired date and time (after availability is confirmed by the studio).
Deposits are refunded the first business day after the event if the minimum headcount was met. If the minimum headcount wasn’t met, empty seats up to the minimum are deducted from the deposit. The remainder of the deposit will then be refunded, as applicable.
A host may also elect to apply the deposit, partially or in full, to other party charges or individual seats.
Cancellation – A private party may be canceled with deposit refunded, with at least 15 business days’ notice (Monday-Friday) before the originally scheduled event date. Reschedule – A private party may be rescheduled with full deposit applied, with at least 7 business days’ notice (Monday-Friday) before the originally scheduled event date. Cancellation less than a week’s notice will have to pay in full.
We want your event to be fun, organized and effortless. We provide you with all the supplies needed for a party, including our helpful artist(s) to host & guide your guests through the event. GREAT music selection, plain paper plates, napkins, and utensils. We serve in Lexington, Arlington, Waltham, Bedford, Newton, Wellesley, Lowell, Boston, Cambridge, Belmont, Lynfield, Concord, Somerville, Andover, Billerica & Burlington.
- Private Party Room: In-studio parties will have an entire room to themselves, with plenty of space for all guests. We host private parties all 7 days a week. Our Van Gogh room can hold 48 seats & Picasso room can hold 28 seats. Don’t have enough people for a private event? Join a public class instead!
- Art Supplies: Canvases, brushes, paints, palettes, aprons and anything else needed to finish a masterpiece. We also have a designated area to keep purses and coats.
- Professional Instruction: Our instructors are professional artists themselves, and they are well-trained in making the painting process simple and enjoyable for painters of all skill levels. Everyone gets step-by-step instructions at a comfortable pace.
- Ice, Ice Buckets, Water: Our studio is equipped with ice and ice buckets to make it easier to keep drinks and food at the right temperature. You’ll also have counter space for food or gifts. Complimentary plates, napkins, and silverware are available for our guests to use.
- Glassware: We provide real glassware for all guests and everyone is welcome to use. No need to go out and buy disposable cups!
- Music: We’ll have a crowd-pleasing playlist ready for you. Or, you can tell us what sort of music you’d like for your event and we’ll tailor a playlist to your needs. And don’t worry – we make sure the music doesn’t get in the way of hearing the artist’s instructions.
- Food And Drinks: We are a BYOB studio! You are welcome to bring whatever food and drinks that you would like, whether it’s homemade, potluck, or catered in! We even have some preferred local caterers (some right here in Lexington, MA) that can provide food for your event. We have plain paper plates, napkins and utensils here on-site if you’d like to use those.
Unless you’ve worked out other arrangements with us, doors will open 30 minutes before painting starts. This gives guests time to arrive, settle in and socialize, and gives the host time to set up food or other items for the party. The final headcount for all private parties is due 48 hours prior to your event date. Any last-minute cancellation or no show will be charged. The remaining amount is due at checkout.
Please provide your top three (3) desired paintings. We’ll always try to make sure you get your first choice; but due to occasional scheduling conflicts or materials shortages, it’s advisable to have a backup or two.
You don’t have to choose a painting in order to book an event, but the final selection must be confirmed with the studio at least one  weeks before your event date.
Our painting library is huge! If you need assistance choosing the right painting for your group, just get in touch with us. We’ve hosted quite a few events and can help you narrow it down.
Please email us via the Request a Quote button on the top right for more information on a Pinot’s Palette Lexington Birthday Party!
If you’d like to learn more about how to prepare for a kids birthday party click here
If you’ve hosted a kids’ birthday party at the Pinot’s Palette Lexington or have been to a party there please post some reviews of your experience.Minimum Price Per Person: $25Venue Appropriate for which age groups:
- 3-5th Grade
- Middle School
- High School
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.