Menotomy Rocks Park Information
Jason Street main entrance. Area has two open green spaces, a picnic area, playground, wooded walking trails and a pond. On-street parking available. Green Space near Jason street entrance is available for rent for volley ball or badminton ONLY with permit. Picnic area is available for birthday parties and small gatherings under 50 people (Park Permit Reservation required). No portable restrooms.
Picnic Area Reservation
The Park is open to the public. A Picnic Area Permit allows you use of the park and reserves two tables. Permits are issued for birthday parties and small gatherings under 50 people. All fees are for the standard 2-hour time block. (Gatherings over 50 people will need to submit a Special Event Request Form.) Trash in, trash out please!
Reservations are booked with payment only. To make a reservation request:
- View the Picnic Area Calendar below for availability. One party is booked per time slot.
- Log into your household account (or create one) and submit a “reserve” request.
- You will receive an emailed response with “approved” or “declined”.
- If your request is approved, your day/time will be held for 24-48 hours. Please call 781-316-3880 to confirm and pay. Holds will automatically expire without payment.
- Once payment is received, your permit will be issued. Please have it available on the day of your event.
Picnic requests are for parties of 50 or fewer. For parties larger than 50, please submit a Special Event Request Form.
Daily Time Slots:
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 3:00 am – 5:00 pm
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Above information is for parties under 50 people. Parties greater than 50 need to submit a Special Event Request Form. Rates are $25/hour Resident and $50/hour non-residents.Minimum Price Per Person: $1Venue Appropriate for which age groups:
- Babies & Toddlers
- 3-5th Grade
- Middle School
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.