Birthday Party Tent
Our Birthday Party tent is located in a lovely shaded section of our large playground. It is within easy walking distance to the spray park as well as the Look Park Grill and restrooms.
The tent sits on a cement slab with 4 picnic tables; the seating capacity is 40 adults.
Also included with the party tent are 3 party size pizzas and free vehicle entry for your guests.
- The rental fee for the tent is $295.00+Tax. Payment is due in full at the time that you make your reservation.
- If you would like to purchase our attraction bracelet for your guests, we offer those at a discounted rate of $13.00 per person. (normally $15 per person)
We ask that all visitors to Look Park follow the policies listed below. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to a park ranger or call the office at 413-584-5457. Thank you.
- The park is open daily from 7 am to sunset seven days a week, 365 days a year. Visitors should leave the park by dark unless attending an evening event. There may be delays due to inclement weather, but we do open every day. Please visit www.lookpark.org for updates.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted on park premises to registered picnic groups only. A park alcohol permit is required for every group consuming alcohol at a site or pavilion. Alcohol is permitted in the park from May 1 – November 1 only. The park DOES NOT allow kegs or glass containers of any kind on park grounds.
- Picnics, charcoal grilling as well as propane grills are allowed with a picnic permit issued by the park. To obtain a picnic permit, you may call the main office (413-584-5457), call or stop at the visitor center or obtain one from a park ranger.
- Blanket picnics for small groups are permitted in the perimeter of the ballfield and around the water spray park. However, no grilling or alcohol is allowed.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times for the safety of others. Leashes are not to exceed 6 feet in length. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pet. Mutt mitts are available around the park. Pets must be kept away from the zoo area.
- Please obey the park speed limit of 15mph and comply with all requests from the rangers.
- Our maintenance crew works extremely hard to provide our visitors with a safe and clean setting. Please make every effort to leave the park as you found it.
- Please be respectful at all times of our other park visitors. Music must be kept at a low level. Please be courteous.
- The park does not allow solicitations of any form. Similarly, any postings or banners must be approved by park officials.
- Per Northampton City Ordinance, there is no smoking allowed at Look Park.
- To ensure that Look Park remains a safe and pleasant place for all visitors, and to protect the environment, the following activities and items are not allowed:
- Over-night camping or fishing.
- Discharging any firearm or fireworks.
- Metal detectors or drones.
- Pig roasts.
- Personal generators.
- Silly String and water balloons.
- Skate-boarding or any motorized scooters, except for handicapped use.
- Bounce Houses, lawn games, rock walls or anything that requires staking in the ground.
Look Park is a private non-profit park that is not taxpayer-funded. The Park relies on admission and event fees as well as donations from our community friends and business partners.
Please email us via the Request a Quote button on the top right for more information!Minimum Price Per Person: $10Venue Appropriate for which age groups:
- Babies & Toddlers
- 3-5th Grade
- Middle School
- High School
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.