Imagine Playspace Kids Birthday Parties & Family FunctionsContent hide1 Imagine Playspace Kids Birthday Parties & Family Functions1.1 What Are The Rental Options & Prices at Imagine Playspace?Imagine is a great space for parties and family gatherings! We would like to help make your special occasion a fun, memorable event! Book in advance for your first choice of rooms/times. We can often accommodate last-minute requests as well. Check out our Play Space & Town page to see the fun activities available to your guests in our two-story indoor/outdoor playground with the child-sized town! With our inside playground, there are no worries about rain, snow, cold, heat, humidity, wind, sunburn, and pollen count. If you happen to get a nice day – the outdoor shipyard playground is extra fun!
What Are The Rental Options & Prices at Imagine Playspace?We have five private rooms and two large halls for kids birthday parties and other functions. For the duration of your scheduled event time, you and your guests will generally have a private party room as well as shared access to the two main halls. Playspace hours are 9 am – 8 pm daily, and party times are generally between 9-12, 1-3 and 4-7 pm with considerable flexibility. Parties and events may also be scheduled after hours at a private use rate. A budget option for parties of up to 15 guests is also available at $180 (call for details- 8 kids max.) Earth-friendly kids’ parties are also budget-friendly. Check out some Earth Friendly party tips at Imagine for sustainable living!
Information For All Party Rental Packages Below:
- The number of guests includes the total number of all adults & children expected to attend.
- The number of guests stated on party packages is the maximum permitted at that rate or in that particular space. Hosts may book a larger room than is required as an upgrade.
- The standard quote is for a two-hour party with 15 minutes before and after the two hours for set up and clean up of the party room.
- Extending the party time for your guests in the play space is another popular upgrade. Your party is considered ongoing while guests are present (whether in the party room, playing, or socializing in the entrance area.) The fee for this is generally $50/ half hour but may be more or less depending on your party size.
- Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page for all party inquiries and reservation requests.
Up to 25 Guests in Piano Room or Game Room:
- Piano Room is upstairs & Game Room is downstairs
- Total Cost: $225 (Reservation fee $100)
Up to 35 Guests in the Partitioned Kitchen:
- Room: Portion of the kitchen with partition wall closed.
- Total Cost: $275 (Reservation fee: $100.)
Up to 50 Guests in the Kitchen or Big Room:
- Room Option #1: The kitchen is open upstairs. Guests have private use of a large portion of the kitchen, with the understanding that other guests have use of the refrigerator & sink.
- Room Option #2: Large private room downstairs.
- Total Cost: $325 (Reservation fee: $100.)
50 to 75 Guests in Big Room & Game Room
- Buffet food tables fit in the smaller room, leaving the larger room for seating.
- Total Cost: $375 (Reservation fee: $200.)
- Party extension is $75/half hour
Private Large Hall Options:
Large hall packages are for up to 100 guests, with a base rate for 2 hours with 15 minutes set up/clean up. Banquet tables and chairs, sound system, AC or open-air, are available in both halls. For more than 100 guests please call for an individual quote.
Grand Hall Upstairs & Kitchen: Available evenings only. Total cost $595 for 2 hours with up to 100 people.
- Large Dance Floor (620 sf) & Stage (190 sf)
- Huge Kitchen / Eating Area & Restrooms (4 stalls)
Downstairs Hall & Large Side Room: Available day & night. Total cost $550 for 2 hours with up to 100 people. Exclusive use is limited to 1-1.5 hours during open play hours. Evening exclusive use is not limited.
- Bounce House, Climbing Structures, Swings, Castle, Games
- Outdoor Area with Ship & Ground Level Entrance
- Large Side room & Restrooms (2 stalls)
General Information & Expectations for Party Hosts:
- Hosts and guests are responsible for their own and their children’s health and safety at all times.
- Parties scheduled on Monday-Thursday are eligible for a $50 discount, except on holidays.
- Parties may extend beyond the 2 hours at $50 per 30 minutes for up to 50 guests, schedule permitting. An additional charge may apply to parties spanning 2 party time frames. An extension may be added to the reservation fee.
- Please bring socks as we are generally a shoe-free space to keep clean for children’s play.
- We can provide basic white paper plates and napkins, plus royal blue table covers for buffet tables. We have assorted utensils that would need to be washed, but no plastic utensils. We have a birthday banner if you would like to use it. Please keep in mind that the decorations in the photos are not included. Some people like to decorate and others are fine with the art that is on the walls.
- Hosts may provide food, cake, and beverages – peanut products & alcohol are not permitted.
Pizza Places & Food Tips
- Please keep food, balloons, and party paraphernalia in the party room – no glitter permitted.
- Hosts are responsible for leaving their party room(s) and the space clean – cleaning fee may result.
- There is a container for leftover beverages for easy cleanup. Empty and clean plastic, metal, glass or cardboard containers may be recycled in the provided recycling bin. Empty pizza boxes may be stored under the table so we can recycle them as well. Let us know if you have leftover food that you prefer not to take home as there are usually folks happy to help!
- Hosts must inform Imagine staff of any increase in expected party attendance.
- We can not reduce the price of any party if fewer guests attend than were expected.
- Please make party reservations and payments by cash or check. Reservation fees are non-refundable.
- Your balance is due before you set up on the day of your party. If you are booking within the week of your scheduled party, please pay the full amount at the time of booking – any cancellations within the week of the party are not refundable and the balance is still required. You are welcome to reschedule if there is an emergency that prevents the party as planned. Returned checks and late payments may be charged a $25 fee.
- We ask that hosts inform their guests to bring socks and that easy parking options are on the signs at the entrance & detailed on our website.
Larger Events of 75 or More May Require:
- A $200 charge if significant rearrangement of the space is needed.
- A $150 charge for all parties extending past 11:00 pm.
- A $300 cash security/cleaning deposit for after-hours parties of up to 100 guests (individual quote for over 100 guests.) Security/Cleaning deposits may be refunded, provided that:
- The space is left clean and tidy
- No unusual issues occur as a result of any misconduct, undue rowdy behavior, drug or alcohol abuse/use, or other unlawful behavior on the property. Should there be any issue as listed above, the event may be discontinued at the discretion of the management without a refund.
Next Steps You Can Take In Regards to Imagine Playspace Birthday Parties
Minimum Price Per Person: $12Venue Appropriate for which age groups:
- If you’d like to learn more about the Imagine Playspace Click on the Green Send Enquiry Button on the top of the page.
- If you’d like to learn more about how to prepare for a kids birthday party click here
- If you’ve hosted a kids’ birthday party at Imagine Playspace or have been to a birthday party at Imagine Playspace please post some reviews of your experience to inform other parents.
- Babies & Toddlers
Hosts may provide food, cake, and beverages
Bounce House, Climbing Structures, Swings, Castle, Games
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.